Saturday, March 28, 2009

Murder Mystery Solved! I did it!

Rachel and I attended a dinner theater tonight. It was a little different. We actually played parts in the mystery. The theme of the mystery was "Murder at Pirates Cove". I played the part of Sea Legs Sam, and Rachel played the part of Antonia the Governors Daughter. I did not find out until after the murder occurred, that I was the guilty party. I spent the rest of the night placing blame of everyone else. It seemed to work as though only 2 out of 22 attendees saw through my disguise and pointed me out as the killer. The food and desert were delicious and filling. This all took place at a returaunt called the Chatterbox, in Smyrna TN. It is one of Rachel's favorites places. While all this was taking place, Rachel's Mom and Dad were watching Landyn so we could have some time out. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment