Monday, March 16, 2009

A great weekend with my parents

My Mom and Dad came down for the weekend. Dad and I cleaned up the garage and put some shelves up. You would never know it was the same garage. We also tried to replace some shingles on the roof that blew off, but that was not happening. Our roof is just to steep. Yes I got scared. He also brought down his old tool chest for me. I guess I needed on to replace mine that I damaged thoroughly. We went to Opry Mills and walked around and did some shopping. My Mom really likes to shop! Overall it was great to see them again, and I am sure they were happy to come down, especially to see Landyn again. Sorry, Mom and Dad, this is the only good picture I could find of you. We need to take some more of you two together. Love you guys and can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment