Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cystic Fibrosis Walk at the Nashville Zoo


Every year Rachel and I do a walk to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis. Those of you who contributed to this, thank you. They announced before the walk, donations raised today were over $40,000. To top that, online they raised over $100,000. Wow, thank you again to those who did contribute to this. If you did not know, a child that goes to our church has Cystic Fibrosis and we know his parents pretty well.

The day did not look like it was going to be a good day for a walk. Drove the whole way to the zoo, in what seemed to me, a monsoon. Once we got there, registered, the weather started to clear up. After that, it pretty much turned out to be a good day. Here are some pictures of our Walk for a Cure at the Zoo.

Pictures from the Zoo

Update 5-16-09 3:09 PM: I have a favorite picture from today. Here is the link if you want my vote for best picture of the day. Anybody else agree? Two sizes. Original and Website (Reduced)

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, especially of the "little Monkey" in the stroller. Love you all , Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these are two of the most beautiful people I know. Grandma

    ReplyDelete