Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad and Aly

Rachel and I traveled to Cincinnati to meet up with my family to celebrate my Dad's birthday, and my niece Aly. We left Landyn with Grammy and Grandpap for the weekend. We drove up on a Friday night and got there late after a small unscheduled detour (read as not my fault) through the backwoods of Indiana.

Saturday the guys went out and ran some small errands and back to the house to relax. The girls went to IKEA. They probably could have been there all day if we were not on a schedule. Saturday night we took Dad to "The Melting Pot", and as I expected, it was delicious. Then back to the house to open cards and presents.

Dad got a Kindle 2 and quite a few nice cards. The next day Aly opened her presents. She got a cell phone. I think she was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment